- 09th September 2019: Project Workshop for the Entire Team // Hamburg
- 18th & 19th February 2020: Project Workshop for the Entire Team // Hamburg
- 10th September 2020: Project Workshop for the Entire Team // online
- 21st January 2021: Technology Assessment Matrix (TAM) // online
- 18th February 2021: Project Workshop for the Entire Team // online
- 18th March 2021: Spatial Heterogeneity & Compilation of CDR Portfolios // online
- 10th and 11th June 2021: Roadmap Workshop // online
More Workshops will follow
Spatial Heterogeneity & Compilation of CDR Portfolios
Workshop 'On the German context of achieving net zero CO2 in 2050'
March 18th from 9am to 4pm
This workshop aims to bring together the expertise of the Net-Zero-2050 cluster to 1) identify possible challenges and opportunities resulting from spatial heterogeneity within Germany and 2) have expert discussions on synergies and trade-offs between german CDR options. Accordingly, the workshop will consist of two 3h parts with a lunch break in between.
For these highly relevant topics, we will again need your expertise and participation! We would like you to register for this event latest by March 14th.
For more information and registration click here